Saturday 18 April 2009

Torpedoes For Everyone!

I've been sweating Subway's $5 foot-long for the past few months, rarely venturing to any of their rivals (I went to Potbelly's the other day only because I felt that I deserved a milkshake for a hard week's work). My heart, however, is beginning to fall for another. I have become enamored with the idea of a thinner, crunchier, potentially longer, and certainly cheaper alternative. Quiznos, now offering a $4 Torpedo, has brought some steam to my lunch-time love life. While I have yet to try one of these militant sandwiches, the commercials continue pumping their $4 message. Advertisers have realized that the only reason I've been going to Subway is because I know I can eat there for $5. They have also realized the best way of beating that deal, to allow me to eat for $4.

No comments: