Wednesday 21 October 2009

Part I: The Courtship

Received:
Hi,Im Shawna, found your profile interrssting and wwould like to get to know you better.


Sent:
Honestly, I was about to write you a message, but you beat me to it. I totally don't remember what's on my profile, so, for the sake of not repeating myself, how about I tell you what I did with my day. I went to work (it was excellent, I just finished up a project, so now I get to go through old e-mails which is surprisingly fun). I came home, went for a run, stopped by the store to buy some butter and a couple heath bars. Watered the garden. I baked a couple dozen heath bar chocolate chip cookies for the couple down the street that found my temporarily lost dog the other day, and had a couple of pints of IPA out of a growler I got in Hood River this past weekend. Now I'll probably try to finish up a book I'm reading. It's not very good, I got it at the airport a couple of weeks ago. Impulse book buys can really go either way.
Anyway, on to you. What did you do with your day? Where's Cheshire? Are you from there? Is that your cat? I'm assuming it's your cat. It certainly can't be a stranger's cat. I guess it could be. I've learned my lesson too many times in putting unknown cats that close to my eyes.

cheers,
tom

p.s. the fact that you spelled racquetball properly in your profile is tremendous....



Received:
tsouhlas, i dont visit this site often these days. why dont you email me at dpdpoollivid@gmail.com . we can chat there and i will reply you with my private pics. cya


Sent:
Hey,
For some reason, I have a feeling that you may be trying to steal my identity. Regardless, here's the message I sent yesterday:
[[see previous sent item]]



Stay Tuned for Part II: From Russia With Love

1 comment:

Ange said...

Bring on part II - I am intrigued,lol :-)Phil just sent me the link to your blog Tom, it is very entertaining. When are you coming back to London town to visit us??? Much love, Ange x