Monday 26 October 2009

Part III: Persistent Perestroika

So...I'm obviously being recruited by some creepy dude. He's trying to get me to fall in love with a fictitious Russian woman with miserable English and really nothing to offer me that I really want. If she were, for example, to mention that she was bringing her X-Box, or maybe a bundt pan in some cool shape, or a bread machine, or an ice cream maker, then I'd probably be in. I'd be willing to fall for this. Well, she/he didn't offer any of these, but I was bored, so I kept it going. HOLD TIGHT!!!

Received:
Tom Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please forgive that my letter is so short today but I don't have enough time to write a long email today I'm in a hurry.... Please write me the name of the closest Airport to you (possibly International) and the code (if you know ,For example the closest inter Airport to me is Irkutsk and it's code is (IIA). I already started to pack my things and I want to start my trip ,so I will go to Moscow from Irkutsk. I have so many worries and I'm so afraid to start everything but if I don't start it now I will never do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will go to airlines office now and will buy a tickets to Moscow, its very expensive, but I have some savings so I have money to pay for plane ticket to moscow and to pay for renting room in moscow. As soon as I will arrive to Moscow, I will finish my documents to travel, as work permission, medical insurance etc.Tom when I am in Moscow I will buy ticket to your airport. I know it will not be cheap, but my mother will receive a salary for last 6 months (her work detained wages) and will send me money to Moscow .and about one important thing,do you agree that good sex is quite important for successful relationship? I like sex but at first I have to be sure that I have feelings because just sex without feelings is not so hot and tender,I thihk so.please how you see this thing? Tom I think that if we will be together we will have a lot of fun because we both are enoug old to understad that all the things ending in the bed!!!!and we will have hot feelings I am sure!do you have big bed for us,some kind of the joke!but like they tell here there is some truth in every joke!Sorry I am a little fantasy today!Tom now I know you little more and I think we should tell about all the things and be sure that we want the same things!!!

Talk to you later!
Anastasiya,kiss you in virtual space if you don't mind! !!!!

Sent:
Hi Anastasiya!

This is all happening so fast. I'm really excited! I live about 20 minutes from San Francisco International Airport (SFO). I have some extra time off from work, so I can take the day off when you arrive and I can show you around the city and get you accustomed to the American way of life!

Sorry, I'm really busy at work today, so I can't write much more. But I am really really excited! Let me know if you need any help with anything between Moscow and San Francisco. I talked to my friends that own a disco down the street. They say they need to hire some cute girls to serve drinks. They're keeping a position for you, so hurry up!

See you soon!
Jimmy
(my friends actually call me jimmy, it's sort of a long story, but it is what it is).

[[I was also getting a bit nervous about this scam artist knowing my email address and what not, so I began trying to ween him off my name...I assumed a new identity Jimmy Soliss]]

Part IV is coming soon...tomorrow actually...probably.

No comments: