Wednesday 28 October 2009

Part IV: Just Beg Me For Money Already!!

I have to say, this scammer has some persistence. Sending me the same messages over and over about massages and living together and what not. Despite my hardest attempts to appear completely baited and completely willing to send ridiculous amounts of money over the Pacific to a complete stranger, Anastasiya finds it necessary to woo me some more.

Received:

Hello Tom! as always I am glad to see your letter and do hope that you have the same feelings when you see mine!!!!!to be fair I think I'm a lucky girl to meet such good man as you in Internet world! I hope I will be lucky enough to meet you in the real life soon!

Yesterday I told my mom about you. She said that now she doesn`t worry about me as before she sees that I have met right man!I want you to know that it is our with mom decision to leave russia,my mom spent a lot of years here and she was so beautiful (now too) and she has nothing now,and she tells me that I have to leave here as soon as possible I am not too young and 27 is enough old for women here and i do hope I will be able to meet my dreams there and I am not afraid to work I am afraid to be lose here and spend all my life without any result of my hard work I worked in some clubs and everything was all right but now nobody here has money and they can't pay for my work and I have not money to keep my body and face,you know everything costs money and I have to buy a lot of cosmetic to keep my skin and hair because it is all I have (of course I have kind soul but to be fair nobody here has interest to my soul) they all want to use my body,sorry if it sounds rude but it is the truth!

I told my friends about you and everybody said they will cross one's fingers for us and they hope you are a good man and we will like each other! to be fair I feel myself so sad... I will miss my work ... I almost cry now... anyway I don't want to make any steps back and I want to continue my arrangements. Tom please forgive me but today I have not time to write long letter again, Tom you should know that after sending this email I will go home, take my packed bags and fly to Moscow! I`m really afraid to fly on a plane! I hope my plane will not fall down! It is several hours from here to Moscow. Tom I have been to Moscow before but it was a few years ago and I only remember that it is very huge and voice city with a lot of people with crazy eyes!and I'm so nervous now...Tom You know... I had such great desire to start my trip already.. and now I feel myself like a newborn kitten who has even didn't open it's eyes... I just want to hug my mom and don't want to go anywhere...but I know that's my dream to start a new life and I will try to turn in to reality! Soon you will hear some news from me from Moscow!!!!!!!I do hope you are really kind man and will not make me sad!??!!?!?!right!??!?I think I look enough pretty to make your friends envy,how do you think????I`m so exited we will meet soon! I will be able to find a work so I will not have money problems. I took all my diplomas and dresses but don't worry it is only one suitcase. You know I sent documents for visa to moscow about 2 months ago, so when I will arrive to moscow my visa will be already ready!!well,I have to run,I think I will be able to send letter from moscow tomorrow but if not please don't worry I m not sure how long I will need time to find rent room and cyber cafe.Please wait for me and don't look at different girls,you know I am the best!!!(joke).and please forgive me that every time I have not time to answer on your questions but when we meet we will have a lot of time to talk and you will know all about me then!
Kiss-Kiss from Anastasiya.

Sent:

Hi Anastasiya!

I'm getting so excited! I'm sorry you have to leave home and say bye to your mom. I'm sure that's hard for you. But you both know that you are walking (or flying in, i guess) to something better. I'm glad to hear that you've brought your dresses, you're lovely, you don't have to worry about looking pretty here, from what I see, you are much more beautiful than all american women. It's good to know that your mom and friends approve of me, even though they hardly know anything about me!

Safe travels to Moscow, and I hope to chat with you soon. Let me know if you need anything or if I can help you out with any of the stuff you're dealing with no about your travels.

See you soon!
Jimmy (really, call me Jimmy, it's what everyone calls me).

Received:
Hey my dear Tom , can you believe I am here in moscow,what is the great city it is!!! You can't imagine how happy I am because I am on the way!I still cannot believe I've done it! WoW! As I wrote you I was scared to fly on the plane but everything was OK and I'm still alive !!!!the people from agency did help me to found a place to stay, I rent a room from an old woman.The hotels here are very expensive and I think I am not princess to spend money to live in hotel where the room costs about 150-200$ a day! Very expensive city,people here tell me that it is the first city in the world to pay for everything! the lady where I rent room is about 70 years old. She said I have to be very careful. By the way, one more thing about my trip.

Agency will help me to rent a room to stay near my future work in your area. And I have a question,is it O.K. if we will like each other may be it is possible to live together?I think it could be more funny than to live alone in rent room!?!??!??!of course if you don't mind and of course if we like each other from first time!!!As you know I will stay there for several months and if I want I will be able to prolong my stay there.now I miss my family... but I'm getting better with every hour . Tom, please write me as soon as possible!

See you soon!Big kiss from moscow!!I will write again soon!I think that today I will send all the info about my flight schedule and all travel things!people from agency have told that everything is ready and I will get all the info today and I am waiting for the letter from my mom,she promised to send as soon as she can!well,I will close this letter, I have so strange feeling that I know you for many years and I have never met you before but I am so sure that everything will be all right between us and I even have hope that maybe we will have more than just meeting and spend time ,maybe something waits for us in future,you know I am very romantic and as any woman I want to meet the man from my child dreams!O.k .Let,s meet before!!!!! and some funny pictures for you I have found in cyber world,and I have a few pictures of me from my family album but I can't send it from here because different rules here and manager promised to help me to send them today!
See you soon,
Anastasiya.

Part V is coming soon. It's the last chapter. Savor it while you can.

No comments: